Recipe – Spicy Pretzels
These are great when the weather gets cool–put them out as a snack during football games or holiday gatherings! I usually put them in a glass container on my counter for people to grab from when I’m cooking in the kitchen.
- 1 box Hard Pretzels (I usually use Snyder’s Sourdough Pretzels–they are larger than the small ones you get in the bags)
- 1 cup Vegetable/Canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing/dip mix
- 1 package French Onion Soup Mix (I use Lipton or my store brand)
- Mix oil, lemon pepper, dill weed, garlic powder, Hidden Valley ranch dressing packet and French Onion soup mix together–a whisk works great in a bowl big enough to toss the pretzels into.
- Break the pretzels into small bite size pieces and mix with the oil mixture.
- Spread onto a baking sheet. Use a slotted spoon to drain any extra liquid off the pretzel pieces.
- Bake at 300* for 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Susan Walters