The Countdown to BlizzCon
Hello from sunny California!
I started my BlizzCon trip today, departing the NoVA area early this morning and arriving in beautiful Anaheim this …morning. Time changes kick my butt!
- Gingerbread iced chai ROCKS
- Airline food is amazingly good – especially if you’re in the first row of the plane <.<
- Starting your morning with Bombay Sapphire will enable to you sleep for a good part of your flight
- Time changes kick my butt – I really want to go to sleep right now, and it’s not even 6p – I’m also starving right now
- I either have great priorities, or I have issues – BevMo has an INCREDIBLE selection of booze – definitely a good first stop!
That being said, I’m here, and I hope you enjoy the picture to go with this post–at this moment I’m too lazy to go outside and take a picture of the convention center, so instead you get my “mission control center”: leftover lunch, a gin and tonic, and my laptop, all set up in my hotel room.
Lots of fun stuff went down while I was thousands of feet up in the air–apparently there were some amusing Twitter discussions, Rades shared his newest blog post regarding Fabulor and his “achievement evening.” And apparently I got featured today on WoW Insider. Let me tell you, I wasn’t expecting that!
So, if you’re a new reader, welcome to my..uhh… *rubs back of neck and smiles uncomfortably* home on the web. This blog is sorta my amusement–you’ll find some serious stuff, like my boss strat guides, my humor regarding guildies and my main character, Raziel, and just anything else that pops into my head.
So…uhhh….welcome to the mayhem? =)